Wednesday 31 October 2012

the grey's are back




Hello everyone,

Here are a few snaps of my first winter look. I love being cosy in my clothes but at the same time stylish, the jumper is from Pull&bear I got it for about 2 years now and it's been one of my best friends since then. The trainers are amazing, I wanted a pair for so long but couldn’t find the perfect one till I found these little babies at http://buffalo-shop.de   
J

Hope you all are having a fun Halloween, thank you for those who commented and joined the blog fan page so far (top left hand side of the blog)
J

Sneakers - Buffalo
Jumper - Pull & Bear
Jeggings- New Look

xoxo SL

6 comments:

Hannah said...

your blog is cute but get rid of your music player...scared me so bad when I first looked at your blog!!! :') xxxxxxx

Rakel said...

So chic! i love your look!

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

thanks appreciate your honesty :)

Unknown said...

thank you my darling :) will visit your blog

BeSugarandSpice said...

Este look es super chic. Me gusta mucho.
Besos guapa

Unknown said...

Gracias Chica :)